Metra Dash Kit 99-7872 Radio Installation Kit Honda Fit 2007-2008 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 99-7872 Radio Installation Kit Honda Fit 2007-2008 Vehicles features:
- Allows retention of factory climate controls, and passenger airbag off light
- Painted black to match factory color
- Will accomodate Double-DIN or Dual ISO mount
- Recessed DIN mount
- Kit Components - Radio Housing, ISO Brackets, ISO Trim Plate, Double DIN Brackets, Double DIN Trim Plate and Pocket
- Tools Required - Phillips screwdriver, Small Flat Blade Screwdriver, Panel Removal Tool and Socket Set
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- WIRING AND ANTENNA CONNECTIONS (Sold Separately)
- Harness - 70-1722 (Honda harness 2006-up)
- Antenna Adapter - 40-HD10 (Honda antenna adapter 2005-up)
- 99-7872 Instruction Manual
|Chassis Size||Double DIN|
|Vehicle Year||2007, 2008|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.