Metra Dash Kit 99-8155 Radio Installation Kit Lexus ES Series 1997-2001 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 99-8155 Radio Installation Kit Lexus ES Series 1997-2001 Vehicles features:
- Metra's patented Snap-In ISO support system
- Under radio pocket
- Recessed DIN mount
- DIN Head Unit Provisions with Pocket
- ISO DIN Head Unit Provisions with Pocket
- Kit Components - Radio Housing, Radio Housing Brackets, ISO Brackets and Trim Plate
- Tools Required - Phillips Screwdriver, Small Flat Blade screwdriver and Socket Wrench
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- Lexus ES Series 1997-2001
- 99-8155 Instruction Manual
|Chassis Size||Single DIN|
|Vehicle Year||1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.