Metra Dash Kit 99-8900 Radio Installation Kit Subaru 1981-1994 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 99-8900 Radio Installation Kit Subaru 1981-1994 Vehicles features:
- Quick 2-shaft to DIN conversion
- 1" Extension
- Kit Components - Faceplate #1, Faceplate #2, Faceplate #3, Faceplate #4, Equalizer Dummy Plate, Mounting Brackets (Justy), (2) Hex-head Screws, (4) Speed Clips and (4) Oval-head Screws
- Tools Required - Phillips screwdriver, Cutting tool and Socket wrench
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- Subaru Brat 1982-1987
- Subaru DL 1981-1984
- Subaru DL (sedan) 1985-1989
- Subaru DL (hatchback) 1986-1989
- Subaru GL 1981-1984
- Subaru GL (sedan) 1985-1989
- Subaru GL (hatchback) 1986-1989
- Subaru Justy 1987-1994
- Subaru Legacy 1990-1994
- Subaru Loyale 1990-1994
- Subaru RX (sedan) 1985-1989
- 99-8900 Instruction Manual
|Vehicle Year||1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.