Metra Dash Kit 99-9200 Radio Installation Kit Volvo 740 and 760 Series 1983-1992 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 99-9200 Radio Installation Kit Volvo 740 and 760 Series 1983-1992 Vehicles features:
- Quick 2-shaft to DIN conversion
- Shaft and DIN unit provisions
- Kit Components - Radio Housing
- Tools Required - Flat Blade Screwdriver, Cutting tool and Adjustable wrench
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- Volvo 740 Series 1985-1992
- Volvo 760 Series 1983-1992
- 99-9200 Instruction Manual
|Chassis Size||Single DIN|
|Vehicle Year||1990, 1991, 1992|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.