Metra Dash Kit 99-9999 Universal ISO Stack Double DIN Head Unit Installation Kit
Metra Dash Kit 99-9999 Universal ISO Stack Double DIN Head Unit Installation Kit features:
- Double Din ISO Mount Kit
- Scored universal trim ring
- ISO Stack and Double DIN Head Unit Provisions
- Kit Components - Faceplate and ISO Brackets
- Tools Required - Phillips screwdriver and Cutting tool
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- 99-9999 Instruction Manual
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.