InstallBay AK4 4 Gauge Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
- Complete 4 gauge amplifier wiring kit
- Includes Power cable, RCA cable, and speaker cable
- Includes all necessary installation accessories
- 60 amp Fuse holder and fuse included
InstallBay AK4 4 Gauge Car Amplifier Installation Kit
- InstallBay Complete amplifier wiring kit
- Cables meet or exceed the American Wire Gauge specifications and requirements
- Designed for amplifiers that consume up to 60 amps of current or 1600 watts of output
- Copper-clad aluminum for a pure uninterrupted transfer of power
- Includes RCA signal cable
- Includes speaker cable
- Includes fuse holder and fuse
- Included cabling:
- 17 feet - 4 AWG power wire
- 3 feet - 4 AWG ground wire
- 17 feet - Clear Blue RCA Cable
- 17 feet - Clear Blue Remote
- 25 feet - Speaker Cable
- (1) AGU Fuse Holder + 60 AMP AGU Fuse
- 5/16" Ring Terminal
- 1/4" Ring Terminal
- #10 Spade Terminal
- (4) - Speaker Terminals
- (3) - Grommets
- (20) - 4" Cable Ties
- (2) - Self-Tapping Screws
- Authorized Dealer
|Wire Composition||Copper Clad Aluminum|
|Amplifier capabilities||1 amplifier|
|RCA cables included||2 Channel Cables|
|Speaker Wire Included||Speaker wire included|
|Wire Size||4 Gauge|
|California Proposition 65|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car amplifier installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Amplifier Installation basics
Let's start with the basics of adding or installing a car amplifier. First you will need to plan your installation and power wiring, this usually is the most difficult part of the installation for most.
How to choose the proper wire size explained
What size power wire do I need for my amplifier? Well, that depends on the length of the wire and the power consumption of the amplifier. We walk you through how to choose the right gauge wire and wire material depending on your amplifier installation requirements.
How to wire speakers and subwoofers to your new amplifier
In our third video we demonstrate the various ways you can wire speakers and amplifiers to all types of amplifiers. There different ways to do this depending on the type of amplifier you choose to purchase.
What is gain? How do I set it properly?
In our fourth video we demonstrate how to set the gains on your amplifier to prevent damage to your speakers, subwoofers and even possibly your new amplifier. Using a portable oscilloscope we show you how to set your gains.