PAC C2R-GM24 Radio Replacement Interface No OnStar
PAC C2R-GM24 Radio Replacement Interface (No OnStar®) features:
- Radio Replacement Interface (No OnStar®)
- UPC: 606523105927
- Weight: 0.65 lbs.
- Replicates factory warning chimes & provides a data-bus generated 12V accessory poweroutput that is fully compatible with GM’s® retained accessory power system
- Keeps the radio powered after key-off
- Issues data commands that maintain a health system status to other vehicle’s systems
- Retains all warning chimes including backup chimes, memory seats, low fuel, door/hatch ajar & others
- Includes +12V accessory wire
- Retains RAP system when key is turned off—radio stays on for approximately 10 min or until the door is opened
- Supplied wire harness to connect aftermarket stereo to factory speakers
- Will work in vehicle that has the factory Bose® amplifier removed or bypassed–custom wiring is required
- Buzzer is built into the interface
- For Non-OnStar® vehicles
|Wiring harness function||Replace Factory Radio|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo wiring is color coded for convenience and simplicity. Each wire color has a specific meaning, we show you what they are.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.