Pioneer TS-D1330C 5 1/4 Inch 180 Watt Component Speaker Package
- Complete 5-1/4" car component speaker system
- 1 inch Rear chamber tweeter design
- 5-1/4" Woofer with Fiber Composite Cone
- Audiophile-Grade Built-in Passive Crossover
Pioneer TS-D1330C D Series 5 1/4 Inch 260 Watt Component Speaker Package
Pioneer has taken the flagship component speakers and updated them to a new standard. This speaker package defies price for performance metrics and has a sound that truly needs to be heard to be believed. The new Open and Smooth concept provides a open sound stage and smooth transitions between mid-bass and tweeter for a truly immersive experience that provides the ultimate in-car sound.
Twaron® Aramid Fiber Cone and Elastic Polymer Surround
- Woofer Cone Material: Twaron Aramid Fiber Composite Cone
- Surround: Elastic Polymer
- Ferrite woofer magnet
- Voice Coil Wire: OFC Copper
- Tweeter: 1" Soft Dome with and Neodymium Magnet
- Rear Chamber Tweeter Design: Rear Chamber Design for Lower Crossover Frequency
- Built-in Passive Crossover: Audiophile-Grade Outboard with -12dB/Oct. LPF/HPF
- Tweeter level control: -3dB, 0dB, +3dB for installation compensation
- Custom-Fit Basket: 6x8 and Shallow Mount Adapters Included
- Special: Surface (Angled), Flush and Invisible Tweeter Mounting
- Max power rating: 180 Watts
- Watts Nominal Power Handling: 35 Watts
- Frequency Response: 37 Hz to 44 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 88 dB
- Ohm Rating: 4
- Woofer Mounting Depth: 2-1/2"
- Woofer Cut-out Dimensions: 4-5/8"
- Tweeter Mounting Depth: 1/2"
- Tweeter Mounting Cut-out Dimensions: 1-5/8"
To improve the sound quality of the woofer Pioneer has opted for a new cone and surround material. The Twaron woven cloth produces a rigid cone with low mass for excellent speed and dampening characteristics. Twaron is a synthetic aramid fiber that is incredibly strong and is heat resistance making it a perfect material for car speakers. The improved strength is critical for high power levels and improves the response and accuracy.
Tweeter – Small size, Big Sound
The all new tweeter is 0.9 inch in size but has made with significant improvements. The tweeter maintains the open and smooth sound quality with exceptional reproduction of higher frequencies. The tweeter retains its soft dome and its surround is constructed of lightweight woven fibers that increases sensitivity and improves the frequency response. The tweeter adds adds a larger rear chamber with rounded over flange for increased dispersion and extended frequency response. The under one inch size makes this tweeter easy to place in factory tweeter locations, the 1-1/2 inch outside diameter allows you to fit them nearly anywhere.
Installation Friendly Crossover
The crossover has seen the most amount of improvement. They have been drastically redesigned to make them easy to install and to control the drivers more effectively. They utilize high-quality components for better sound quality. The crossovers have been made much smaller to allow for easier placement in door panels, under dash boards,or in kick panels. The tweeter has a 3 level switch that allows you to attenuate and boost the tweeter to compensate for mounting positions and listening tastes.
Installation Speaker Mounting Adapters Included
The Pioneer component speakers ship with pre-scored mounting plates that are designed to fit the most common vehicles on the road today. The 6" x 9" and 6-3/4" plates fit the woofer and tweeter together fitting Honda, Toyota, and Scion door speaker locations. The tweeters include surface and flush mounting cups for a classy looking installation option.
|Speaker Size||5 1/4 inch|
|Speaker system type||2 - way Component|
|Frequency Response||37 Hz - 44 kHz|
|Voice coils||Single voice coil|
|Impedance (per voice coil)||4 ohm|
|Power Handling Peak||180 Watts|
|Mounting Depth||2.50 Inches|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|