Prepaid Nationwide Installation 42-1008 Mobile Video Deluxe Install Card by Installernet.com
Took a chance Review by Mommy of 5
Quality Value Price Installation difficulty Durability
Scope of Work
With this InstallCard a professional installer will either (a) install an overhead mobile video with built-in DVD player (some vehicles will require additional parts and/or labor due to sunroof, controls, or curvature of the roof); or (b) remove factory headrests and install dual aftermarket mobile video headrests. Additional installation charges may apply for optional video sources such as games, navigation, or VCR/DVD player.
- If the factory wires or dashboard has been cut or damaged due to a previous not professional installation or theft.
- If the in dash, flip down or headrest monitors has either an optional or required video input that is not built into the unit and has to be mounted separately in the vehicle. Such as a Playstation, DVD or VCR.
- Most headrest and flip down units will have a wireless FM modulator that will allow the sound to be played through the vehicles stereo system. But if you don't have an FM mod and you would like it hardwired to the vehicle there will be additional parts and labor.
- Some vehicles will require a high level of difficulty to install a flip down video screen due to the contour of the vehicle roof and may require ceiling enhancements or additional mounting trim brackets. Overhead Video units which include Trim Kits/Rings can eliminate this risk.
- Vehicles that have overhead sunroofs, radio controls, heater controls, A/C vents and consoles may require additional labor.
- Vehicles that have a designated spot for an overhead video screen in a factory console may require a factory installed item.
There is no product questions yet.