We are here to help!
You can return items that are complete and like new within 30 days of its shipment for a full refund, exchange, or store credit. Some exclusions apply
Accepting a Return
If for any reason you aren't satisfied, you can return your item in its original condition for a refund or exchange. If unit has been installed it can no longer be returned. If product is not returned in its original condition including boxes, manuals, or the original container the return will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please don't hesitate to contact us at 800-363-0096.
Items must be new
Quality Mobile Video may refuse a customer return or charge a restocking fee when the returned item is not like new.
Exclusions: items that are not refundable are listed on the exemption below.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please give us a call prior to placing your order at 800-363-0096.
- Special order items
- Vehicle Specific Headrests and Vehicle Specific Headrest DVD Players (I.E. Rosen, Vizualogic, and Audiovox)
- Items that have been installed
- Interface Modules (I.E. Audio system interface, Navigation interface)
- Activated XM Radio Receivers
- All Cables and cabling
- Cellular phones, batteries, and accessories
- Installed Wiring Harnesses
- Mounted subwoofers and subwoofer enclosures
- Remote Controls
- FLIR Systems
- Used prepaid installation cards
- Items with missing or defaced serial numbers
- Items returned damaged due to improper packaging
Non-refundable expenses: Shipping services, customs and duties (international) and installation services are not eligible for refund or compensation. All items or packages shipped free of charge will be subject to a $12 shipping fee.
Refused delivery: All refused shipments will be assessed two transportation charges.
Items Automatically Subject to 20% Restocking Fee
- Home Video Products
- Portable DVD Players
- Portable Navigation Systems
- In Dash Navigation Systems
Request a return
To return a mobile video item to Qualitymobilevideo.com, follow the process below:
- Login to you account by clicking here
- Click on the link under my account labeled RMA
- Your order information should appear
- There is a link on the upper right hand corner labelled Request New RMA
- Enter all relevant information to the return
Things to keep in mind
- Once the return is accepted you will receive an e-mail indicating your return has been accepted
- Place all the original packaging in the box, including the instruction manual and all accessories. Enclose return slip with the RMA number
- Ship package in a shipping carton insured to our return center using a shipper of your choice unless a label has been provided for you.
- For a FedEx location nearest you, call 1-800-463-3339 or visit www.fedex.com.
- Refunds can take up to 1 - 2 weeks to appear on your statement. Original shipping amount will not be refunded. A $12.00 service fee will be charged on all items shipped free of charge.
- Once your return is received, it will be reviewed by our Quality Assurance department. You will receive notification regarding your return or exchange within 5 business days.
Please note: All returns must be shipped back in a shipping carton. Items cannot be shipped back in product boxes.
Any unauthorized, improperly packaged, or non-insured packages will be returned to sender. Items that show signs of wear or have been, scratched, altered, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
Advance Exchange Policy
We do provide advance exchanges in the event that you have received a defective item or are exchanging for a different item. These arrangements will need to be made over the phone with one of our Sales advisors and are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- A valid payment authorization must be placed on a credit card or by Paypal. This authorization will remain on the account for 30 days and will be removed when the item has been processed for return.
- If the item has not been received within 30 days the authorization will be charged. We will provide up to 15 days after the converted charge or 45 after the original purchase to return for credit the advance exchange.
- If a return label has been provided or initiated, you must inform us that is has not been received as this does not constitute a reason for not returning an item in the appropriate amount of time.
- We reserve the right to not provide an advance exchange.
- Advance Exchange returned items that are received in a damaged or altered state will not be refunded and will be charged full purchase price.
- Advance Exchanges are subject to our return policy
- Destroyed, lost or misplaced advance exchange items will not be refunded and will be charged the full purchase price.
Return Shipping Label Policy
- Return shipping labels are provided free of charge on defective items within the first 30 days from the date of arrival.
- Items received that are not defective and a label has been provided, will be charged actual shipping cost.
- Return shipping labels can be arranged for a discounted fee to facilitate hassle free returns or exchanges.
Claim of Loss or Shortage
Packages can occasionally go lost or can be damaged in transit. We are here to help you, we insure all packages that leave our door. Please contact us within 48 hours of the arrival time to initiate a claim. If a lost claim is not made with us within 48 hours, you will need to file a claim with the carrier on your behalf.
Quality Mobile Video Returns Department
6008 San Fernando Road
Glendale Ca., 91202