Quality Mobile Video carries the largest selection of LCD monitors. We have monitors that solve any portable video display need. Whether you need a monitor for your computer or for your car, we carry a full selection of LCD monitors from 1.8 inch to 65 inch. We carry household voltage and 12 volt LCD monitors. Our LCD monitors have been used in art exhibits, custom vehicle applications, and custom home applications.
LCD monitors for cars are available in many types and all fill a specific fitment problem.
- Overhead monitors - Ceiling mount monitor that doesn't have a built in video source. These monitors are designed to be connected to an external source such as a smart phone or DVD player.
- Overhead DVD players - Ceiling mount monitor with a built in DVD players. These units are fully contained and do not require and external source.
- Headrest monitors - Monitors that are designed to be mounted in or attached to the headrests of your vehicle. These monitors are designed to be connected to an external source such as a smart phone or DVD player. Headrest Monitors are available in cut in types and replacement types.
- Headrest DVD players - Monitors that are designed to be mounted in or attached to the headrests of your vehicle with a built in DVD player. These units are fully contained and do not require and external source. Headrest DVD Players are available in universal replacement or vehicle specific which are designed to match your existing interior.
- Universal monitors - Universal monitors can be used for virtually any application in which a display is needed. These displays can be connected to cameras, DVD players, and any other source. Universal monitors run on 12 volts making them perfect displays for boats, cars, and portable uses.
Panel Mount Monitors
- Panel mount monitors - Panel mount monitors are similar to universal monitors however, they are designed to be flush mounted into a flat panel such as a bulkhead, equipment rack, or any other application where the chassis of the monitor is not desired.
Rear View Mirror Monitors
- Rear view mirror monitors - Rear view mirror monitors are one of the easiest ways to add a monitor for backing up. Rear view mirror monitors are designed to function as a perfect rear view mirror and only display a back up camera when the vehicle is placed in reverse.
- VGA monitors - VGA monitors are monitors that are designed to be connected to a computer or chart plotter of some other device that outputs analog RGB.
- HDMI monitors - HDMI monitors are monitors that are designed to be to an HD source via an HDMI cable. This makes them very easy to connect and you can enjoy up to 1080p HD resolution.
Sun Visor Monitors
- Sun visor monitors - Sun visor monitors are a perfect way to add a video display to your vehicle and have it integrate to your interior. You could cut in a monitor or replace your existing sun visor with one that has a built in display.
Open Frame Monitors
- Open Frame monitors - Open frame monitors are displays that can be custom mounted in nearly any surface or material. With these displays you can create trimes and frames that suit your custom application.