Unit includes: 12" overhead flip down monitor, Mounting bracket, Remote control, Wiring harness, and Instruction manual
Tview T1226FDIR 12" Overhead flip down monitor with Infrared headphone transmitter
- Super Slim for an excellent look inside your vehicle
- 12” Roof mount TFT LCD Monitor
- Twin Dome LED Lights
- Wireless Remote Control for menu functions and source selection
- 3' Power Wire Harness
- Swivel Screen for optimum viewing angle, full swivel of 320 degrees
- System: NTSC/PAL auto switch for use with any video player
- AV 1 and V2 Input
- Built-in IR Transmitter (2.3-2.8 MHz)
- Power Supply: DC 12V
- Power Consumption: < 12W
- English OSD Menu
- Weight: 2.4 Pounds
- On screen menu display for adjustments; color, tint, sharpness, brightness, and contrast
- 800 x 480 high resolution
- Dimensions: 12.4" (W) x 11.81" (D) x 1.32" (H)
- Available in Black, Grey & Tan
Also searched as T1226FDIR-BK , T1226FDIR-TN , T1226FDIR-GR , T1226FDIRBK , T1226FDIRTN , T1226FDIRGR
Installation Video's & Manuals
(Size: 53.5 KB)
Overhead flip down monitor installation instructions Page 1 - Learn more about the mounting location.
(Size: 60.4 KB)
Overhead flip down monitor installation instructions Page 2 - Learn more about cutting the headliner and preparing the mounting location.
(Size: 56.9 KB)
Overhead flip down monitor installation instructions Page 3 - Learn more about the mounting the plate and where to run the wires. Call us with help for wire connections.
Learn how to install an overhead DVD player in a vehicle with a sunroof. Here we install an overhead DVD player in Honda Pilot with a sunroof. See how we mount the monitor and run all of the wiring.
(Size: 237.9 KB)
Easy three step process to see what overhead flip down monitor will fit your vehicle. Our guide will allow you to determine if the monitor you are interested in will fit your vehicle.
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!