Metra TurboWires 70-1743 Wiring Harness for 1987 - 1996 Chrysler, Dodge, Mitsubishi and Plymouth Vehicles
Metra TurboWires 70-1743 Wiring Harness Chrysler, Dodge, Mitsubishi and Plymouth 1987-1996 Vehicles features:
- Plugs into car harness at radio
- Power and 4-Speaker
- One 9-pin plug and one 5-pin plug
- Allows installation of an aftermarket radio using the existing factory wiring and connectors.
- No cutting of factory wiring is needed.
- ABS plastic molded wires
- GSXL wire for power handling and heat resistance
- Pressure-inserted plug terminals
- Pre-stripped end connectors
- Chrysler 1987-1996
- Dodge 1987-1996
- Mopar/Mitsubishi 1987-1994
- Plymouth 1987-1996
|Wiring harness function||Replace Factory Radio|
|Vehicle Year||1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996|
|Vehicle Brand||Chrysler, Dodge, Mitsubishi, Plymouth|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo wiring is color coded for convenience and simplicity. Each wire color has a specific meaning, we show you what they are.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.