Metra TurboWires 70-6514 Wiring Harness Amplifier Bypass for 2005 - 2007 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles
Metra TurboWires 70-6514 Wiring Harness Amplifier Bypass for 2005 - 2007 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles features:
- Factory amplifier bypass harness
- For 2002 - 2007 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles with premium sound system
- 204 inch Long
- One 22-pin power plug, one 18-pin amp plug
- A factory amplifier bypass harness that includes 17 ft. of 16 ga. wire.
- This harness is plugged in at the factory amplifier and ran to the location of the aftermarket radio or the aftermarket amplifier.
- ABS plastic molded wires
- GSXL wire for power handling and heat resistance
- Pressure-inserted plug terminals
- Pre-stripped end connectors
- 70-6514 Product Manual and Installation Instruction Guide
- 2002-2004 Dodge Ram Trucks this harness is used to Bypass the Factory Infinity Sound System in vehicles without the Handsfree capable option
- You will want to check your rear view mirror for an icon of a telephone. If this icon is not present the Metra 70-6512 is the harness for you
- For Vehicles with the Telephone Icon please purchase Metra 70-6510
|Wiring harness function||Replace Factory Radio|
|Vehicle Year||2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006|
|Vehicle Brand||Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo wiring is color coded for convenience and simplicity. Each wire color has a specific meaning, we show you what they are.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.