Metra Dash Kit 95-7861 Honda Pilot 2003-2008 Radio Installation Kit Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 95-7861 Honda Pilot 2003-2008 Radio Installation Kit Vehicles features:
- Will accomodate Double-DIN or Dual ISO mount
- Double DIN Radio Provision
- Stacked ISO Mount Units Provision
- Kit Components - “LX” Double DIN Trim Plate, “EX” Double DIN Trim Plate and Double DIN Brackets
- Tools Required - Phillips screwdriver, Small Flat Blade Screwdriver, Panel Removal Tool and Socket Set
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- Honda Pilot 2003-2005
- Honda Pilot 2006-2008 (Without Factory Navigation)
- 95-7861 Instruction Manual
|Chassis Size||Double DIN|
|Vehicle Year||2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.