Metra Dash Kit 99-7400 Radio Installation Kit Nissan Multi-Kit 1980-1994 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 99-7400 Radio Installation Kit Nissan Multi-Kit 1980-1994 Vehicles features:
- Quick 2-shaft to DIN conversion
- Will accomodate Double-DIN or Dual ISO mount
- Kit Components - Shaft Masks, Radio Housing #1, Radio Housing #2, Faceplate #1, Faceplate #2, Bracket Set #9, Bracket Set #17, Bracket Set #12, Bracket #13, Bracket #14, Mounting Tabs #8, Mounting Tabs #6, Mounting Tabs #16, Mounting Tabs #18, Mounting Tabs #3, Mounting Tabs #5, Mounting Tabs #7, Mounting Tabs #1 and Equalizer Dummy Plate
- Tools Required - Phillips screwdriver and Cutting tool
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- Nissan 200SX 1980-1983
- Nissan 200SX 1984-1988
- Nissan 240SX 1989-1994
- Nissan Axxess 1989-1990
- Nissan Hardbody Pickup 1986.5-1993
- Nissan Maxima 1982-1984
- Nissan Maxima 1987-1988
- Nissan Maxima 1989-1991
- Nissan Pathfinder 1987-1993
- Nissan Pulsar 1983-1986
- Nissan Pulsar 1987-1990
- Nissan Sentra 1982-1986
- Nissan Sentra 1987-1990
- Nissan Stanza 1982-1986
- Nissan Stanza 1987-1989
- 99-7400 Instruction Manual
|Chassis Size||Single DIN|
|Vehicle Year||1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.