Metra TurboWires 70-1782 Wiring Harness Chevrolet, Geo, Isuzu 1986-up and Honda Passport 1994-1995 Vehicles
Metra TurboWires 70-1782 Wiring Harness Chevrolet, Geo, Isuzu 1986-up and Honda Passport 1994-1995 Vehicles features:
- Plugs into car harness at radio
- Power and 4-Speaker
- 13-pin connector
- Allows installation of an aftermarket radio using the existing factory wiring and connectors.
- No cutting of factory wiring is needed.
- ABS plastic molded wires
- GSXL wire for power handling and heat resistance
- Pressure-inserted plug terminals
- Pre-stripped end connectors
- Chevrolet Metro 1995-1999
- Chevrolet Spectrum 1985-1989
- Geo 1986 and Newer
- Honda Passport 1994-1995
- Isuzu 1985 and Newer
|Wiring harness function||Replace Factory Radio|
|Vehicle Year||1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995|
|Vehicle Brand||Chevrolet, Geo, Honda, Isuzu|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo wiring is color coded for convenience and simplicity. Each wire color has a specific meaning, we show you what they are.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.