Metra Dash Kit 99-8711 Radio Installation Kit Mercedes C-Class 2001-2004 Vehicles
Metra Dash Kit 99-8711 Radio Installation Kit Mercedes C-Class 2001-2004 Vehicles features:
- Will accommodate a full DIN unit with a pocket
- Mounts two DIN units
- Designed to fit the factory radio opening perfectly
- Matches factory texture and color
- Single DIN or dual single DIN mounting
- Removable pocket
- Metra's Install kits are manufactured from OEM quality ABS plastic designed to leave no gaps between the dash and the kit.
- Mercedes C-Class 2001-2004
|Chassis Size||Single DIN|
|Vehicle Year||2001, 2002, 2003, 2004|
|Vehicle Brand||Mercedes Benz|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car stereo installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Stereo Installation Basics
Let's start with the basics of replacing your car stereo receiver. In out first video we demonstrate how to crimp or solder your wiring, mount your new receiver to your dash kit and prepare everything for an installation in your vehicle.
Wiring Harnesses Explained
What do all of the wire colors mean? Aftermarket manufacturers have made car stereo receiver installation an easier process by using a standardized wire color scheme. We walk you through what each individual wire does, this way if you have an installation that doesn't perform properly you will have the resources to begin troubleshooting your installation.