4 ohm - 5.25 Inch Component Speakers
- Out Of StockRockford Fosgate R152-S 2-Way 5.25" Component System$74.99
- It is a two-way full range speaker that is rated at 40 watts RMS.
- It includes two speakers with OEM adapter plate and high-pass crossovers.
- It comes in a standard FlexFit basket design.
- It features a butyl rubber surround for an enhanced sound quality.
- It comes as mineral-filled and polypropylene injection molded cone.
- Out Of StockKenwood KFC-P510PS 5-1/4" Performance Series 2-Way Car Component System Speakers$86.99
- 5.25" Performance Series 2-Way Car Component System
- 5-1/4" Polypropylene cone woofer with diamond array pattern Cloth surround
- Rubber woofer surround
- 1" soft dome tweeter with swivel mount to direct the tweeters sound projection
- In-line crossover network for a compact installation
- 4 ohms impedance
- Out Of StockPioneer TS-D1330C 5 1/4 Inch 180 Watt Component Speaker Package$90.99
- Polk Audio DB5251 5 1/4 inch Component - 2 way Car Speakers$113.99
- Polk Audio DB5252 DB+ Series 5.25” Component Speaker System with Marine Certification$159.99
- 5-1/4" Component Speaker System
- Two 5-1/4" polypropylene cone woofers with rubber surround
- Two 3/4" silk dome tweeter
- Two External 2-way crossover
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
- Completely blocks dirt, liquid and grime from entering the speaker housing
- 100 Watts RMS
- Tested to withstand salt-fog, UV and humidity
- Polk Audio MM5251 5 1/4 inch Component - 2 way Car Speakers$203.99
- Kicker 44KSS504 5.25 inch 200 Watt Component Speaker System$246.99
5.25 inch car component speakers
Car component speakers are an excellent way to deliver solid audio performance in a compact package. Component speaker provide better sound quality due to the optimization of each component and the mounting location. With component speakers, you have two woofers, two crossovers, and two tweeters. Having separate components allows you to mount the woofer and tweeter in the optimal location such as factory door sail panels. The crossovers are designed to isolate either the lower or higher frequencies and direct those to the proper speaker and by doing so it provides a much more even sound. Component speakers provide a better soundstage and frequency response compared to the coaxial type speakers.