Unit includes: GMOS-07 Interface control box, 16 pin wire harness, 14 pin to 12 pin and 24 pin harness, and Instruction manual
Metra GMOS-07 GM Class II Onstar Interface for Non-Amplified Audio systems
The GMOS-07 interface is designed to allow you to install an aftermarket radio and have it interface with the OEM vehicle and OnStar system. The GMOS-07 is designed for 2005 - 2006 GM vehicles that use the GM Class II data bus system. The interface retains full functionality of the OnStar system as well as all safety and warning chimes.
The GMOS-05 also retains the R.A.P or retained accessory power convenience feature, allowing you to use the radio after the vehicle is turned off as long as you don't open the doors. This interface has the capability of adjusting chime and OnStar volumes as well. In addition to these features, the GMOS-07 now has the required outputs for the installation of a navigation radio.
- Easily remove the factory stereo in an otherwise impossible situation and replace it with an aftermarket stereo and retain all of the factory functions
- Provides accessory (12-volt 10-amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (retained accessory power)
- Used in Non-Amplified audio systems
- Retains chimes
- Provides NAV outputs (parking brake, reverse, mute, V.S.S.)
- ASWC-1 harness included (ASWC-1 not included)
- Adjustable volume for chimes and OnStar
- Interface is designed for non-amplified audio systems
- High level speaker input
- USB updatable
- Retains balance and fade
- Retains factory Bluetooth if equipped
- Yellow – 12V Constant
- Red – 12V Accessory
- Black - Ground
- Orange/White – Dash Light Dimmer/Illumination
- Blue/White – Amplifier turn on
- Brown - Mute connection
- Light green – (-) Parking brake lead
- Blue/Pink – VSS (Vehicle speed sensor)
- Black/Yellow - OnStar volume adjustment
- Black/White - Ground if noise is present
- Green/Purple – (+) Reverse trigger
- Green – Left Rear Speaker (+)
- Green with Black Stripe Left Rear Speaker (-)
- White – Left Front Speaker (+)
- White with Black Stripe – Left Front Speaker (-)
- Purple – Right Rear Speaker (+)
- Purple with Black Stripe – Right Rear Speaker (-)
- Gray – Right Front Speaker (+)
- Gray with Black Stripe – Right Front Speaker (-)
Installation Videos & Manuals
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
We show you how to properly wire subwoofers. There are many options with dual and single voice coil subwoofers and they all present different loads to your amplifier. We show you the do's and don'ts!
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
We take a Metra wire harness and break down what all the wires do. We then take you through how to make a harness for your car radio installation.