Unit includes: HYBL-03 Interface control box, 16 pin wire harness, Steering wheel interface, 18-pin to 16-, 20- & 24-pin connector, and Instruction manual
Axxess HYBL-03 SPIDIF Interface for 2010 - and Up select Hyundai and Kia vehicles with Blue Link
The HYBL-03 interface is designed to allow you to install an aftermarket radio into 2010 - 2012 Hyundai Tucson and 2011 - 2013 Kia Sorento vehicles with Blue Link. The HYBL-03 is designed to integrate the new radio to the factory amplifier and databus system. The interface retains full functionality of the Blue Link system as well as all safety and warning chimes.
The HYBL-03 also provides navigation outputs so that you can easily install an aftermarket navigation system and not have to search for VSS or backup lead. This interface has the capability of retaining the factory aux jack and is pre-wired for steering wheel controls.
- Easily remove the factory stereo in an otherwise impossible situation and replace it with an aftermarket stereo and retain all of the factory functions
- Retains Blue Link information system
- Provides navigation outputs for easy connection to aftermarket navigation systems (parking brake, reverse, mute, V.S.S.)
- Used in SPDIF digital audio systems
- Interface can be updated with USB
- Retains factory 3.5mm auxiliary input
- Retains factory back up camera
- High-level speaker inputs
- ASWC-1 harness included (ASWC-1 not included)
- Retains balance and fade
- Yellow – 12V Constant
- Red – 12V Accessory
- Black - Ground
- Orange/White – Dash Light Dimmer/Illumination
- Blue/White – Amplifier turn on
- Brown - Mute connection
- Light green – (-) Parking brake lead
- Blue/Pink – VSS (Vehicle speed sensor)
- Black/Yellow - Hyundai and Kia volume adjustment
- White RCA - Left Auxiliary input
- Red RCA - Right Auxiliary input
- Green/Purple – (+) Reverse trigger
- Green – Left Rear Speaker (+)
- Green with Black Stripe Left Rear Speaker (-)
- White – Left Front Speaker (+)
- White with Black Stripe – Left Front Speaker (-)
- Purple – Right Rear Speaker (+)
- Purple with Black Stripe – Right Rear Speaker (-)
- Gray – Right Front Speaker (+)
- Gray with Black Stripe – Right Front Speaker (-)
- 2010 - 2012 Tucson with navigation
- 2011 - 2013 Sorento with navigation
Installation Videos & Manuals
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
It very easy to confuse your self and order the wrong Metra Wiring harness. For most vehicle's, Metra manufacturers two harnesses, one to replace a damaged OEM harness and the other to facilitate the installation of an aftermarket car stereo system. We show you the differences so you can choose the one you need.
We take a Metra wire harness and break down what all the wires do. We then take you through how to make a harness for your car radio installation.