Image Dynamics i2600 600W RMS 2-Channel Class AB i Series Car Amplifier
- Fully Adjustable Bass
- 3-Way System Protection Circuitry
- Silver-Plated RCA Level Inputs
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Finned Heatsink for Extreme Heat Dissipation
Image Dynamics i2600 600W RMS 2-Channel Class AB i Series Car Amplifier features:
- 2-Channel Class AB i Series Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 150 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 chan.
- CEA Power Rating @ 14.4V:
- 2 ohms: 325 watts x 2 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED status indicator
- Fully adjustable bass EQ (0-18 dB @ 40 Hz)
- Soft delay remote turn on/off circuit to eliminate pops and clicks
- 2/1 Channel operation
- Low level line inputs and outputs
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, DC, and speaker short protection)
- Remote bass level sold separately
- Heavy duty aluminum finned heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Silver-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: 0.5V-4.0V
- Variable High-Pass Filter (40-250 Hz)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (40-250 Hz)
- Crossover Slope: 12 dB
- Damping Factor: >150
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.5%
- Frequency Response: 20-22,000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >94 dB
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 40 amp
- Dimensions: 16-1/2"L x 8"W x 2-1/4"H
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- 1-year warranty
|Amplifier Topology Class||Class AB|
|Number of Channels||2 Channel|
|Amplifier Bridging||Bridgable @ 4 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance in Bridged Mode||4 ohm|
|Minimum Impedance in Un-Bridged Mode||2 ohm|
|Preamp voltage||4 volts|
|Speaker level inputs||No|
|Bass Knob / Remote Gain||Optional|
|Built in Crossover||High-pass, Low-pass|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car amplifier installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Amplifier Installation basics
Let's start with the basics of adding or installing a car amplifier. First you will need to plan your installation and power wiring, this usually is the most difficult part of the installation for most.
How to choose the proper wire size explained
What size power wire do I need for my amplifier? Well, that depends on the length of the wire and the power consumption of the amplifier. We walk you through how to choose the right gauge wire and wire material depending on your amplifier installation requirements.
How to wire speakers and subwoofers to your new amplifier
In our third video we demonstrate the various ways you can wire speakers and amplifiers to all types of amplifiers. There different ways to do this depending on the type of amplifier you choose to purchase.
What is gain? How do I set it properly?
In our fourth video we demonstrate how to set the gains on your amplifier to prevent damage to your speakers, subwoofers and even possibly your new amplifier. Using a portable oscilloscope we show you how to set your gains.