Unit includes: Remote
Pyle PLR34M In-Dash AM/FM-MPX Receiver with MP3 Playback and USB/SD/Aux Inputs
- AM/FM-MPX PLL Tuning Car Radio - 30 Radio Preset Station Memory 18FM-12AM - Seek/Scan Function
- Dot Matrix White LCD Display - Front Auxiliary Input Jack - AM Frequency Range: 530~1710kHz
- MP3 ID3 Tag Digital Readout Compatible - Stereo RCA Line Out Jack - FM Frequency Range: 87.5~107.9MHz
- USB Slot & SD/MMC Card Port For MP3/WMA Music Files Playback - Full Function Remote Control - 4 x 60 Watts Maximum Power Output
- Encoding Volume, Balance, Bass,
- Treble & Fader Control - Blue Button Illumination Controls -
- Dimensions: 7''W x 4.72''D x 1.96''H
Installation Videos & Manuals
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
(Size: 198 KB)
Learn how to match up the wires of your aftermarket receiver with the wire of your aftermarket harness.
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
We show you how to properly wire subwoofers. There are many options with dual and single voice coil subwoofers and they all present different loads to your amplifier. We show you the do's and don'ts!
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
We take a Metra wire harness and break down what all the wires do. We then take you through how to make a harness for your car radio installation.