Unit includes: Radio Housing, Radio Housing Brackets, Radio Housing Trim Plate, ISO Brackets and ISO Trim Plate
Metra 99-7325S Silver Single DIN Installation Kit for Hyundai Santa Fe 2007-2012 Vehicles features:
- Allows easy installation for an aftermarket Single DIN car stereo with a storage pocket below the radio
- Perfectly accommodates ISO Single DIN mount
- Provides an ideal fit without leaving any gap between the dash and the kit
- Painted silver
- Painted and textured to match the company-installed interior
- Designed and manufactured with precision tolerances
- Top-quality ABS Plastic construction
- Single DIN Installation Kit for Hyundai Santa Fe 2007-2012 Vehicles
Installation Video's & Manuals
We are giving away a two-pairs of the brand new Kicker CSC speakers, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
It very easy to confuse your self and order the wrong Metra Wiring harness. For most vehicle's, Metra manufacturers two harnesses, one to replace a damaged OEM harness and the other to facilitate the installation of an aftermarket car stereo system. We show you the differences so you can choose the one you need.
We visited Metra's booth at CES and we saw all the new Dash kits and wiring harnesses. See all the new stuff!