Rockford Fosgate R600X5 600 Watt 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- It is a 5-Channel 600 Watts car amplifier.
- It has LED indicators for power and protect, and provides protection against short circuiting and over loading.
- It features extruded cast aluminum heatsink for effective heat dissipation.
- It has a Frequency Response of 20Hz to 20KHz +/- 1.0dB and is CEA-2006 compliant.
Unit includes: Car Amplifier, Mounting hardware, and Instruction manual
Rockford Fosgate R600X5 600 Watt 5-Channel Class D Car Amplifier:
- 600 Watt Prime Series 5-Channel Class AB/D Car Amplifier
- Top mounted controls
- MOSFET power supply for large power output
- LED indicators for Power and Protect
- Remote Punch Level Control - Sub Channel
- Separate Front, Rear and Sub Gain Control
- Provides two way protection circuitry, which includes overload and speaker short circuits
- Heavy-duty extruded cast aluminum heat sink for utmost heat dissipation
- Requires minimum 4 gauge power and ground wiring for installation
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz +/- 1.0dB
Inputs and Outputs:
- 5 channel operation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Input sensitivity is 450mV to 4V
- Screw Terminal 8 AWG speaker connections
- Screw Terminal 4 AWG power connections
Max Power Output:
- Total Power Output: 600 Watts
RMS Power Output:
- 4-Ohms: 50 Watts x 4 + 200 Watts x 1
- 2-Ohms: 75 Watts x 4 + 300 Watts x 1
- 150 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 300 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
Built in Crossover:
- Channel 1/2/3/4
- High Pass/Low Pass: 50 Hz - 250 Hz @ 12 dB/octave
- Sub Channel
- Low Pass variable: 50 Hz - 250 Hz @ 12 dB/octave
- Overall Dimensions: 1.98” (H) x 6.77” (D) x 13.19” (W)
|Amplifier Topology Class||Class AB|
|Number of Channels||5 Channel|
|Amplifier Bridging||Bridgable @ 4 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance in Bridged Mode||4 ohm|
|Minimum Impedance in Un-Bridged Mode||2 ohm|
|RCA Pre-amp Audio outputs||1 Pair|
|Preamp voltage||4 volts|
|Speaker level inputs||Yes|
|Bass Knob / Remote Gain||Optional|
|Built in Crossover||High-pass, Low-pass|
|Recommended Power Wire Gauge||8 Gauge|
|Return period||30 days|
|Exchange period||30 days|
Car amplifier installation
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Amplifier Installation basics
Let's start with the basics of adding or installing a car amplifier. First you will need to plan your installation and power wiring, this usually is the most difficult part of the installation for most.
How to choose the proper wire size explained
What size power wire do I need for my amplifier? Well, that depends on the length of the wire and the power consumption of the amplifier. We walk you through how to choose the right gauge wire and wire material depending on your amplifier installation requirements.
How to wire speakers and subwoofers to your new amplifier
In our third video we demonstrate the various ways you can wire speakers and amplifiers to all types of amplifiers. There different ways to do this depending on the type of amplifier you choose to purchase.
What is gain? How do I set it properly?
In our fourth video we demonstrate how to set the gains on your amplifier to prevent damage to your speakers, subwoofers and even possibly your new amplifier. Using a portable oscilloscope we show you how to set your gains.