Unit includes: DVR recorder, Window mount holder, Cigarette lighter adapter, 2 GB SD card, SD card reader, User manual, and Installation manual
The CARPA-120 Dual Dash cam is a new innovative product that records both what is happening inside and outside of the vehicle as you drive. When playing the recording back you get GPS map data pinpointing your exact location as well as speed and rate of acceleration in G's. The CARPA-120 even records the interior audio and has a playback resolution of 640 x 480 DVD quality. The system includes the cigarette lighter cord, and the SD card so installing this in any vehicle takes 5 minutes. The optional hardwired cord make perm ant installation in fleet vehicles very easy and guarantees continued operation. Protect you and your business against frivolous law suits.
Carpa-120 Dash Cam Dual Camera Mini DVR System - Records Video Inside & Outside Vehicle w/ Audio - Police Style 2 Channel Car Dashboard Windshield Cam
- Automated Driving Surveillance Recorder With GPS (Global Positioning System). The PERFECT Eyewitness. Provides Irrefutable Evidence. Documents Accidents, Near-Accidents Or Reckless / Aggressive Driving Behavior.
- Dual Car Camera Allows Recorded Images In Both The Interior And Exterior Of The Car. This System Has A Perfect Array Of Features, Starting With The Dual 1.2 MP Camera That Faces Both Forward And Looks Into The Car With Four (4) Infrared LEDs, In Order To Record In Low-Light Situations.
- The Unit Can Be Set To Record Continuously Or Only If An Accident Occurs As Determined By The G-Force Sensor (Rapid Acceleration Or Deceleration).
- This Unit Has Built-In G-Shock Sensor That Has Five (5) Level Settings And Can Record Multiple Impact Points. This Is Useful For If Your Vehicle Is In An Accident, The Unit Will Sense The Drastic Change In G-Force, And Automatically Log The Recordings. The Unit Has A Built-In GPS Receiver That Logs Your Exact Location, Speed, And Direction.
- To Review The Recording, Simply Remove The SD Card From The Unit, And Insert Into The Provided SD Card Reader. The SD Card Reader Plugs Into Your USB Port, And Comes With The Pre-Loaded Software To View The Recordings.
- While You Are Watching The Recording, Press The Map Button On The Software, And A Screen Will Open With A Google Map That Pinpoints The Location Based On The GPS Data.
- Truckers, Taxis, Buses & Limousines
- Fleet Vehicles
- Teen Drivers
- Anyone Who May Be Involved In An Accident
- Summer time auto setup
- 1.3M Pixel high quality camera built in
- 2 camera CMOS digital sensor
- Inner camera off function for privacy
- 640 x 480 Resolution / 24 fps real-time recording and VGA play
- International GPS Module (Google Maps)
- Internal 3D G-Sensor
- Infrared rays recording in the night.
- SD memory card(2GB up to 32GB)
- 24hrs Always recording & shock monitoring.
- Event automatic recording(shock, Q-break, Q-Accel detection)
- Event sensitivity control
- Event movie file capture to JPEG.
- Event file & data printing.
- Free voltage: DC 12V ~ 24V)
- Battery monitoring for vehicle battery drain
- SD card separation protection
- Hand-operate recording function.(Driver panic button)
- Movie & voice recording and play,search,enlargement & reduction.
- Easy installation & Operation
- PC Software security encryption & easy installation
- Vehicle DVR & Black box for Car Accident & Mobile security
- Window-Mount Holder
- Cigarette-Lighter Power Adapter
- 2GB SD Card
- SD Card Reader (USB)
- User Manual
- Installation Manual
- Installation Materials
- Power consumpton: 1.5W
- Weight: 93g
- Size: 124(W)x 108(L)x 25(H) / mm
- Operation Temp.: -20'C ~ 70'C
Installation Video's & Manuals
Carpa 120 Forward looking camera recording and sample video
Carpa 120 Rear video sample
Use the Carpa-120 DVR recorder in personal aviation as a blackbox recorder. The Carpa-120 records interior and exterior video with recording GPS and G meter information. In the event of an accident you can use this as a aviation blackbox. The Carpa-120 is perfect for small aviation.
We are giving away a three pairs of Kenwood speakers, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
We answer the top five questions about car dash cams.