Jensen Power400 Hi-Fi Amplifier 400-Watt 2-Channel features:
- 2-Channel Power Series Class AB Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 75 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 400 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and standby/fault (red) indicators
- Variable bass EQ (0-12 dB @ 45 Hz)
- Soft Start Turn-on
- 2/1 Channel operation
- Speaker-level (high-level) inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, DC-Offset, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty extruded heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- High current bi-polar output transistors
- Optimized class AB design minimizes distortion and reduces idle current
- High pass / low pass / full range selector switch
- Chrome-plated RCA level inputs
- Chrome-plated screw terminals
- Variable High-Pass Filter (40-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable Low-Pass Filter (40-300 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100 dB
- Channel Separation: >60 dB
- Frequency Response: 500-60,000 Hz
- Variable Input Level: 400mV - 5V
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.02%
- Fuse Rating: 1 x 25 amps
- Dimensions: 9"D x 9-1/2"W x 2-1/2"H
Installation Video's & Manuals
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.