Unit includes: Marine grade PC Board, on-board Punch EQ, variable crossover and tri-state protection circuits
The Rockford Fosgate M400-4D Marine amplifier is an amplifier that must be heard to be believed. It brings the supreme efficiency of Class-D to a Full-Range amplifier that is specifically designed to be used in the Marine and power sports environment. It is designed to use current from our charging system sparingly making it perfect for boats, jet-skis, ATV's and UTV's. The epoxy coated circuit boards prevent damage from water while the cast aluminum heat-sink dissipates heat.
Rockford Fosgate M400-4D 400 Watt Full-Range Class-D 4-Chanel Amplifier:
Inputs and Outputs:
- 400 Watt 4-channel high efficiency Class-D amplifier specifically designed for Marine and Power-sports applications
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply for exceptional power and current output
- Dual LED indicators: green for power and red for protection
- Soft turn on circuitry to reduce poping and high-volume damage
- Cast aluminum heatsink with UV resistant and Salt-fog marine protection
- Marine grade 2-part epoxy coated PCB for excellent moisture resistance
- Top mounted controls for crossover and gain
- Tri-stage protection covers thermal, over-current and short circuits
- 4 / 3 / 2 Channel operation modes
- On-board Punch EQ boosts from 0 to +18dB at 45 Hz
- Front channel variable low-pass filter: 50-500 Hz, 12 dB/ octave Butterworth crossover
- Rear channel variable low-pass filter: 50-500 Hz, 12 dB/ octave Butterworth crossover
- Front channel variable high-pass filter: 50-500 Hz, 12 dB/ octave Butterworth crossover
- Rear channel variable high-pass filter: 50-500 Hz, 12 dB/ octave Butterworth crossover
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nickel plated 4 Gauge power and ground connectors
- Nickel plated RCA inputs
- Input sensitivity: Low level: 125mV-5V High level: 250mV-10V
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- 1 Year Standard Warranty
Max Power Output:
RMS Power Output:
- 2 - RCA pair low level input
- 1 - RCA pair low level output
- 4 AWG power input connections
- 12 AWG speaker output connections
Built in Crossover:
- 4-Ohm: 75 Watts x 4
- 2-Ohm: 100 Watts x 4
- 4-Ohm Bridged: 200 Watts x 2
- Front Channels: Variable 50Hz - 500Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Rear Channels: Variable 50Hz - 500Hz @ 12dB/octave
- Overall Dimensions: 1.97” (H) x 6.77” (D) x 9.10” (W)
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by Rockford Fosgate CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the new monster power series T1, T2, and T3 subwoofers!
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
Buy a Rockford Punch series amplifier and receive a free PLC2 bass control, a free Rockford wiring kit, and a 2-year Warranty at no cost!
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
Rockford Fosgate's new Punch amplifiers have a on-board clipping indicator allowing you to properly set the gain. Properly set gains are vitally important to the quality of your audio system.
Rockford Fosgate amplifiers do not require a remote turn-on connection. The have built in automatic turn-on capability making your installation much easier.
Learn all about the new Rockford Fosgate Marine speakers.
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.