Unit includes: Double DIN Stereo, Wireless Remote Control, Wiring harness, Mounting hardware, Bluetooth microphone and Instruction manual
Pioneer FH-X720BT Double-DIN In-Dash CD Receiver with USB control for iPod & iPhone, Bluetooth and Pandora ready with MIXTRAX features:
- Double DIN In-Dash CD receiver
- Multi-Segmented LCD Display with LED Backlight (13+4 characters)
- Full color custom illumination, 210,000 possible colors
- Built in Bluetooth with A2DP for wireless audio streaming
- AM/FM radio tuner
- Voice control for iphone, tell your car stereo who to call or what station to listen to
- iPod with CD-IU51 interface cable, simply connect your iPhone or iPod touch and access your entire music library
- Pandora support with CD-IU51 interface cable, simply connect your iPhone or iPod touch and stream Pandora
- App Mode for direct control of your iPhone and iPod apps
- Power Output: 4 channels x 50 watts peak and 4 channels x 17 watts RMS
- MP3, WAV & WMA playback from CD's
- Displays CD text and MP3 ID3 Tag including title, artist & album
- Easily accessible with wireless remote and graphic touch screen
- Enjoy Your Favorite Music in a Non-Stop Mix with MIXTRAX
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- Steering wheel control input
- Plays CD-RW, CD-R, MP3, and WMA
- Electronic shock protection with built in buffer
- Includes Supertuner IIID AM & FM tuner with 24 station 6 presets memory
- Controls: Volume, Fader, Bass, Treble, Balance
- 5-band Graphic equalizer with preset and custom options
- Variable subwoofer level control with selectable Low-Pass digital crossover filter 80, 120, 160
- Bass Boost
- CD text information, display artist and song information
- MP3 ID3 tag information, display artist and song information
- Integral Bluetooth technology facilitates convenient hands-free phone calls and supports A2DP & AVRCP
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- External microphone for optimal placement
- Bluetooth 2.0+ certified
- Compatible with most Bluetooth phone that support Bluetooth 2.0 and above
Inputs and outputs:
- 2 Sets of 2V preamp outputs (front, rear and mono subwoofer)
- Front USB connection accepts up to a 32Gb
- Front 3.5mm Audio connection for connection to multiple devices
- Steering wheel interface control input
- Double DIN chassis
- Dimensions: 7"W x 7-1/4"D x 4"H
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by PIONEER's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers.
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We are giving away a two 10 inch subwoofers from Power Acoustik, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
We show you the complete process of installing a Pioneer Double DIN car stereo in a Chevy truck. The in-depth video shows the installation of the interface, and steering wheel control.
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
We take the challenge and see what kind of system we can put together for under $400.