Unit Includes: Dual 12 inch subwoofer loaded enclosure
and Mounting hardware
Rockford Fosgate P1-2X12 Dual P1 12" Subwoofer Loaded Enclosure for Car
Stage 1 - Bargain price and Pounding bass!
The P1 series subwoofers are the Rockford Fosgate's entry level subwoofer systems. These subwoofers utilize some of the features from the king of the hill P3 series subwoofers. The Rockford Fosgate P1 pre-loaded subwoofers are priced at a bargain and bring big bass to your vehicle with power handling capability up to 1000 watts! The P1-2X12 is a dual 12 inch subwoofer pre-loaded enclosure that was developed using Rockford Fosgate's computer aided design software. The 5/8 inch MDF enclosure is optimized and provides the deepest bass extension and has incredible output. The Rockford Fosgate P1-2X12 subwoofer utilizes a high-flow, low-noise ported enclosure for added output and more efficient. To add even more bass, the Rockford Fosgate P1 subwoofer system also utilize V.A.S.T. technology, this technology increases cone area by 25% giving you even more volume when compared to an equivalent size woofer.
Dual 12 inch subwoofers
The dual 12 inch subwoofer enclosure creates bass that has to be heard to be believed. Now you can buy a pre-built subwoofer system that is guaranteed to leave you awestruck and all you have to do is connect the speaker wires. Rockford Fosgate has done the work for you with the P1-2X12 subwoofer system.
- Dual 12" P1S4-12 subwoofer in MDF enclosure
- Single two ohm coils wired internally to 2 ohm impedance
- Kevlar reinforced paper cone
- High temperature 2" voice coil with spun laced nomex insulating reinforcement collar
- 16 gauge compound bend frame StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- V.A.S.T. - Vertical attach surround technique increases a speaker's effective radiating cone area
- Optimized motor with extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- Tear and fatigue linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Multi point high temp/strength neck joint bonding technique
- Semi-Flexible PVC removable protective motor cover
- Custom insulated compression input terminal assembly
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique
- Decorative ABS plastic trim ring
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
Vented Enclosure features:
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- High current binding posts
- Covered in High Density Carpet
- Wired with Rockford speaker cabling
Power Handling Max:
- Maximum Power: 1000 Watts
Power Handling RMS:
- 500 Watts nominal continuous power handling RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 2 - Ohm
- 15.125" x 33.875" x 15.75"
- (38.4cm x 86.0cm x 40.0cm)
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by Rockford Fosgate CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the new monster power series T1, T2, and T3 subwoofers!
We are giving away a two-pairs of the brand new Kicker CSC speakers, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
We show you how to properly wire subwoofers. There are many options with dual and single voice coil subwoofers and they all present different loads to your amplifier. We show you the do's and don'ts!
(Size: 880 KB)
Rockford Fosgate Pre-loaded subwoofer instruction manual
We review and take you through the entire Rockford Fosgate subwoofer lineup. Not sure which subwoofer is right for you, we inform you so that you can make the best buying decision when it comes to subwoofers for your vehicle. Make sure to get the bass you want, buy Rockford Fosgate!