Unit includes: Remote control, Mounting hardware, Amplifier and controller, Flush mount cup, Handlebar mounts, and Instruction manual
KICKER Sound without a radio!
Now you can have a complete audio system without a radio using the PXiRCX remote. The remote will control the PX-Series amplified controllers, the controllers have built in Bluetooth allowing you to audio directly to the amplifier. The PXiRCX remote allows you to control volume, power, source selection, shuffle, track up and track down, playlist up and playlist down. The control remote is perfect for motorcycles, sand rails or side-by-sides where space is limited but where tunes are absolutely necessary!
KICKER® PX-Series Amplifiers are full of advanced technology. PX Amplifiers are specially designed to deliver tremendous power in a tiny, weatherproof footprint, all while requiring minimal power from your charging system. Their compact size and efficiency make them perfect for sand-rails, motorcycles, and even jet ski's! With auto turn-on options, built-in crossovers and flexible input styles, KICKER® amps give you the custom sound you need.
Unbelievable power in a tiny package!
PX Amplifiers are no strangers to the KICKER® tradition of compact size. With as much as 200 watts of power, the only thing small about these amps is their footprint. Made to fit nearly anywhere, these miniature power plants start at under five inches in total width.
Whether it's a a car, side-by-sides, motorcycle, or personal water-craft a small amplifier is what you want, but good is it without weatherproofing. The PX-Series amplifiers feature a weatherproof wiring harness, moisture-resistant circuit board and aluminum casing.
Kicker PXiBT1002 Remote Control
- PXi Remote Control controls PX Series Amplified controllers
- Water resistant for use on watercrafts, quads, motorcycles and more
- Compatible with Kicker PXi100.2 amplifier that is ideal for motorcycles and other vehicles where conventional amplifiers will not fit
- Multiple controllers can be chained together for zone control
- Surface mount adds to the flexibility for the PXi50's included remote
- Includes 30 foot cable and Y-connector to control more than one amplifier
- Back-lit buttons with elegant blue color for easy viewing at night
- 3.5mm audio input for direct audio connection
Inputs and Outputs:
- 1 - 3.5mm headphone jack low level input (500 - 1.75 mV)
- 1 - 12 volt illumination trigger
- 1 - 3.5mm control output
- Overall Dimensions: 1-3/16" (H) x 1-13/16" (L) x 3-11/16" (W)
Kicker PXiBT1002 200 Watt 2-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- PX Series 200 Watt RMS Two-Channel Class D Amplifier
- Built in Bluetooth for audio streaming from phone
- A2DP Bluetooth connection allows music source to play wirelessly when connected via bluetooth
- 5-volt 1 amp USB charging port
- 3.5mm headphone jack low level input
- Conformal coated circuit board suitable for marine or ATV applications
- Amplifier is ideal for motorcycles and other vehicles where conventional amplifiers will not fit
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Two turn on modes: DC-offset signal sense turn-on for easy integration to factory audio systems and conventional 12 volt trigger
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Includes 10 gauge power and ground wiring for installation
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 1.0dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 95 dB
Inputs and Outputs:
- 1 - 3.5mm headphone jack high or low level input
- 1 - 5-volt 1 amp USB charging port
- Input Sensitivity Low level: 125mV - 5V
- Input Sensitivity High level: 250mV - 10V
Max Power Output:
- Total Power Output: 200 Watts
RMS Power Output:
- 4-Ohms: 25 Watts x 2
- 2-Ohms: 50 Watts x 2
- 1-Ohms: 100 Watts x 2
Built in Crossover:
- Selectable high pass: 60Hz / 80HZ / 120Hz (24dB/octave)
- Overall Dimensions: 1-5/8" (H) x 7" (L) x 3-7/16" (W)
- Recommended Fuse: 25 amp
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by KICKER's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the guts of a Kicker L7 subwoofer!!!!
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We are giving away a two-pairs of the brand new Kicker CSC speakers, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
We visited Kicker's booth at CES and we saw all the new Marine audio equipment. See all the new stuff!
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.