Unit includes: Amplifier, Mounting hardware, and Instruction manual
KICKER® PX-Series Amplifiers are full of advanced technology. PX Amplifiers are specially designed to deliver tremendous power in a tiny, weatherproof footprint, all while requiring minimal power from your charging system. Their compact size and efficiency make them perfect for sand-rails, motorcycles, and even jet ski's! With auto turn-on options, built-in crossovers and flexible input styles, KICKER® amps give you the custom sound you need. Add the CXARC Remote Bass Controller to any mono PX amp for adjustable volume, right from the drivers seat.
Unbelievable power in a tiny package!
PX Amplifiers are no strangers to the KICKER® tradition of compact size. With as much as 500 watts of power, the only thing small about these amps is their footprint. Made to fit nearly anywhere, these miniature power plants start at under five inches in total width.
Whether it's a a car, side-by-sides, motorcycle, or personal water-craft a small amplifier is what you want, but good is it without weatherproofing. The PX-Series amplifiers feature a weatherproof wiring harness, moisture-resistant circuit board and aluminum casing.
Kicker PXA200.1 200 Watt Mono Class D Car Amplifier
- PX Series 200 Watt RMS Single-Channel Class D Amplifier
- Conformal coated circuit board suitable for marine or ATV applications
- Amplifier is ideal for motorcycles and other vehicles where conventional amplifiers will not fit
- Extruded aluminum heat sink design
- Speaker and RCA low level Inputs for easy integration with factory and aftermarket audio systems
- Two turn on modes: DC-offset signal sense turn-on for easy integration to factory audio systems and conventional 12 volt trigger
- Stealth bottom mounted access panel for crossover settings
- LED power (Blue) and protect (Green) indicators
- balanced differential inputs and Fail-Safe Integration Technology eliminate noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Vertical mounting optional
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Requires minimum 14 gauge power and ground wiring for installation
- Frequency Response: 25Hz to 120Hz +/- 1.0dB
- Signal to noise ratio: 95 dB
Inputs and Outputs:
- 2 - Nickel-plated RCA high or low level inputs (150 mV - 10 V)
- Input Sensitivity Low level: 125mV - 5V
- Input Sensitivity High level: 250mV - 10V
Max Power Output:
- Total Power Output: 200 Watts
RMS Power Output:
- 4-Ohms: 25 Watts x 1
- 2-Ohms: 50 Watts x 1
- 1-Ohms: 100 Watts x 1
- 0.5-Ohms: 200 Watts x 1
Built in Crossover:
- Selectable low pass: 60Hz / 80HZ / 100Hz / 120Hz (24dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter: 25 Hz (24 dB/octave)
- Overall Dimensions: 1-9/16" (H) x 4-3/4" (L) x 3-7/16" (W)
- Recommended Fuse: 25 amp
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by KICKER's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the guts of a Kicker L7 subwoofer!!!!
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
We visited Kicker's booth at CES and we saw all the new Marine audio equipment. See all the new stuff!
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.