Unit includes: 360 degree processor, 1 - Front camera, 1 - Rear camera, 1 - Left camera, 1 - Right camera, 3 - 15 foot camera extension cables, 1 - 20 foot backup camera extension cable, Power harness, Micro SD card, Remote control, Velcro pad, Mounting hardware, Drill Bit, 3 - Trigger wire extensions cables, Drill templates, Calibration pads, IR sensor, and Instruction manual
Convert any monitor including your existing navigation monitor into an OEM like 360 degree birds eye view back up monitor with triggered video inputs. The Boyo VT-BP 360 degree birds eye view processor is one of the most advanced processors on the market today.
The VT-BP includes for four cameras that provide a front, rear, and side views all visible from the top down just like you a bird over flying the vehicle. The processor has a wireless remote control that allows you to toggle to any camera immediately, it is also used to setup and calibrate the unit. The VT-BP has triggered inputs for the rear and side cameras, so anytime you turn with a signal it will trigger the monitor to select that camera in the direction you are turning and still provide a top down view so that you can avoid an accident. The system will auto select the reverse camera when the vehicle is placed in reverse and provide you with a distance grid to prevent a deadly reversing accident.
The Boyo VT-BP is designed to work with any monitor that accepts an RCA input. The system has two color themes and the ability to select between 6 different vehicle illustrations to match any vehicle. The Boyo VT-BP is the best aftermarket solution to upgrade your vehicle to modern back up camera technology.
Boyo VT-BP 360 Degree Birds Eye View processor and Switcher with 4 Cameras and Wireless remote:
- Converts any single input monitor or factory navigation screen to a birds eye 360 view car camera system
- 3 - Triggered video inputs for automatic viewing modes (Left, Right, and Rear camera triggers)
- Compact control box makes it easy to add to any vehicle
- 4 - Camera inputs for front, rear, left side, and right side cameras
- System includes 4 cameras, front, rear, left side, and right side to provide a complete 360 degree view
- Camera extension cables carry power to each camera so only a single wire needs to be run to each location
- Wireless remote control allows you to manually select any camera at anytime, also used for setup and calibration
- 2 - Color themes, Blue and Yellow to match existing vehicle button and interface colors
- 6 - Vehicle illustrations: Black and Silver sedan, Black and Silver Mini-Van, Black and Silver SUV
- Operates from 7 ~ 36Vdc
- System is designed to work with provided cameras, it is not compatible with any other cameras
Inputs and Outputs
System will display as a 30/60 split screen the 360 degree top down view (30%) in addition to a single camera view (60%) either triggered manually or automatically
- Manual camera selection: Camera can be selected manually with wireless remote control (Options button) for the Front, Left side, Right side, and Rear camera
- Automatic single camera view: Camera view is triggered automatically for the Rear, Left side, and Right side camera (Requires trigger connection)
- 4 - 4-Pin camera inputs
- 1 - RCA video output
- 1 - Left camera trigger (White wire)
- 1 - Rear camera trigger (Grey wire)
- 1 - Right camera trigger (Brown wire)
- 1 - Video control (Blue wire)
- 1 - 12 volt Accessory power input (Pink wire)
- 1 - 12 volt Constant power input (Yellow wire)
- 1 - Ground connection (Black wire)
- 1 - Remote sensor
- Normally off state, require a press of the power button to turn on unless triggered by a reverse or turn signal
- Manual power on displays all four cameras, if a trigger is presented after manual turn on the triggered image will appear, however once trigger is removed unit will power down after preset level of time(10 - 30 seconds)
- Operating Temperature: -30 Celsius - +85 Celsius
- Storage Temperature: -40 Celsius - +105 Celsius
- Power source: 7Vdc ~ 36 Vdc
- Current consumption: <4.8 Watts
- Camera power: 5Vdc
- Video inputs: 1 video output for monitor:
- Peak value: 1Vp-p
- Impedance: 75 ohm
Monitor shown in pictures is not included it is for visual reference only. This item is for the control box only. This controller does not accept any cameras other that the included cameras.
Installation Video's & Manuals
We show you the entire process of how to install a back up camera system in a Toyota Sienna.
We take you through all of the different back up cameras and system. Ww show you the differences and how to pick the right system for you.
We show you how to install any backup camera by breaking the installation down to 5 easy components and steps:
- Monitor cable
- Backup camera
- RCA cable
- DC power cord
Make sure to visit our blog post on backup camera installation
(Size: 0 B)
Learn all about the Boyo VT-BP 360 degree birds eye view car camera processor.
We are giving away a two-pairs of the brand new Kicker CSC speakers, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!