Unit includes: Unit includes: Class D Mono-Block Car Amplifier, Bass control knob, Extension cable, Mounting hardware, and Instruction manual
Built for moisture
The Kicker 40KXM1200.1 amplifier was built for the harsh marine environment. All exterior connections are gasket sealed to prevent water from entering the amplifier. To prevent damage if water does get in the circuit board has been sprayed with a moisture deterrent conformal coating to prevent damage. All hardware and connections are stainless steel to prevent rust and corrosion. The amplifier chassis is even treated with a UV coating to prevent damage from the sun!Fits anywhere
The 40KXM1200.1 Marine amplifier is designed to fit virtually anywhere! The optimized circuit board keeps the footprint small and provides the best sound quality. To ensure top audio quality, the 40KXM1200.1 uses balanced differential inputs providing the best ability to reject unwanted noise and makes them compatible with any radio. The 40KXM1200.1 Amp utilizes class-leading features specific for unbelievable sound in the boating environment.
Kicker 40KXM1200.1 1200 Watt KXM Series Marine Class D Mono-Block Amplifier
Maximum Power Rating:
- Kicker KXM Series Mono-Block Class-D Marine Amplifier with tons of power!
- Designed with MOSFET power supply for high current levels and improved sound quality
- Single LED indicator: red for power
- Includes wired remote bass level control
- Gasket sealed power, speaker, and input connections
- Equipped with FIT (Fail-Safe Integration Technology) to accept output from virtually any source
- FIT’s lab-grade, balanced differential inputs offer best possible noise rejection
- Integrated heavy-duty aluminum alloy vented heat sink for maximum heat dissipation with Kicker logo
- Equipped with soft start turn-on that helps reduce the load and makes start-up easier
- Maximum Power output is 1200 watts
- Mono-Block channel operation
- Provides three way protection circuitry, which includes thermal, overload, and speaker short protection
- Internal circuit board is sprayed with a moisture-deterring conformal coating
- Remote turn on is auto signal sense or 12 volt trigger
- Silver nickel plated RCA outputs for daisy chaining of multiple amplifiers
- Silver nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Silver nickel-plated screw terminals
- Daisy-chain multiple amplifiers together without signal loss with integrated audio outputs
- Requires 4 gauge power and ground wiring for installation
- Input sensitivity: 125 mV to 5V (Low level) and 250 mV to 10V (High level)
- Variable low-pass filter: 40-160 Hz, 24 dB/ octave
- Kick EQ Bass boost: 0 to +18dB Adjustable bandwidth: 1 - 5 and Variable center: 20 - 80 Hz
- Variable sub-sonic filter from 10 Hz - 80Hz, 24 dB/ octave
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 160 Hz
- Signal to Noise ratio: >95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05%
- Recommended fuse rating: 80 amp
- Dimensions: 9-9/16" (L) x 2-1/8" (H) x 8-5/16" (W)
- 4 ohms: 600 watts x 1 channel
- 2 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 channel
Installation Video's & Manuals
We stopped by KICKER's CES 2016 Booth to check out everything new for 2016. They showed off their new subwoofers, amplifiers, and speakers. They also had on display for the guts of a Kicker L7 subwoofer!!!!
We show you how to install a complete car audio system. We install a subwoofer, and amplifier, front speakers, rear speakers, and add sound dampening material on the rear deck and in the front doors.
We are giving away a two-pairs of the brand new Kicker CSC speakers, watch the video to see how to enter. Good luck!
Learn the basics of an aftermarket car stereo installation. First we walk you through a step by step process of the wiring harness installation, then we show you how to mount the units using a dash kit.
We show you how to install an amplifier in a vehicle with a factory amplified audio system.
Amplifiers are power hungry devices that are the heart of every car audio system. A power line fuse on your amp is essential because without one you could have a fire if the power wire is accidentally shorted. We show you how to properly wire a fuse at the battery of your vehicle.
We take you through all the features of the Kicker KXM1200.1 1200 Watt Marine Amplifier.
We visited Kicker's booth at CES and we saw all the new Marine audio equipment. See all the new stuff!
We show you how to set the gains on your amplifiers correctly using an inexpensive oscilloscope. Using the DSO Nano V3, we demonstrate what amplifier clipping looks and sounds like. We then demonstrate how to set your system up the right way and prevent these damaging issues.