Unit includes: 12 volt relay socket
Quality Mobile Video BRS14E 2 VDC Automotive 5-Pin Relay Socket with interlock
Relay sockets make installing a relay a snap. Our relay sockets features a slide track allowing you to combine multiple sockets together for neat installations. Relay sockets make it easy to replace a relay when they go bad without having to remove multiple connectors.
- Fit all automotive Bosch style relays regardless of manufacturer
- Integrated male and female slide tracking allowing you to combine multiple relay sockets for neat installations
- 40 amp / 60 amp rated contacts
- SPDT - Single pole dual throw
- 18 gauge coil wires
- 14 gauge switching wires
- Conventional 87, 87a, 30, 86, and 85 pin locations
- Completely insulated terminals
- 11 inch wiring leads
- Dimensions 1 1/4" (w) x 1 1/16" (D) x 1-1/8" (H)
Installation Videos & Manuals
Learn all about the different relays that we carry. We take you step by step through the BU508TD time delay relay
We show you the basics on how a relay works. We also take you through the steps on how to wire and automotive relay.